Tuesday 8 December 2015

Filming report dated 8th December 2015

Below is the schedule that I used to film on the 8th December 2015

DS4 

I found that this shot was quite easy to shoot. However, there was a struggle to place the cigarette in the mouth properly on the first two takes but then did this successfully on the third take.

DS16 


This shot was very problematic as it was difficult to gauge where the actor should place his foot when kicking and also for how long to hold his foot over the camera after kicking. The actor also struggled with keeping stable with kicking and having enough room to extend his leg in a way that made his kick look realistic enough.

DS15 Punching body against door+ punching fist shot

For this shot, I positioned myself against a door and had the actor simulate punching me in the side. As you cannot see my face, the present character is actually the officer's wife. The actor recommended punching towards my right side so that it looked more realistic as no contact can be seen being made between the fist and body.
For the punching shot, the actor punched across the screen which gave an almost streamlined feeling to his actions and only took one take.

DS19 

For this shot, I aimed the camera behind the actor so that his gun could be seen as it is drawn. The light from in front could be seen in between the actor's left arm which I was happy about. I tried a second take where the light could be seen in between both arms but I felt that this was not as good as the first take.



No comments:

Post a Comment