Wednesday 11 November 2015

Actors and character elements for film opening

Actors and character elements for film opening

I have found a volunteer actor who is willing to star as the police officer in my film opening. This actor will do most of the acting in the opening. As well as this, I will be using a female child actor for the innocent who is accidentally killed by the officer. Additionally, I will use a female adult for the wife of the man who is a victim of his domestic abuse.

Below is evidence that I have organised my actor through email (censored for privacy reasons)


In terms of how the character of the officer should be presented by the actor, I have created a Slideshare to list the character elements about the character


Below is a Spicynodes used to show how I would like the audience to respond to each character element

No comments:

Post a Comment