Wednesday 11 November 2015

Filming locations for film opening

Filming locations for film opening

For my film opening, my set will be the exterior and interior of my home. Both of these locations allow for me to use lighting appropriately and also have a strong Thriller 'feeling' with the vast and ominous feeling in the exterior location and the dark and recessive feeling in the interior location.

Scene B and C will mostly be shot at this location which are the shots where the officer gets the dispatched from the 911 call and him on scene looking for the shooter and killing the child. Although these different scenes are set in different locations, I am shooting in the same area and location but will use trick photography to make them appear like different locations. I will film against the building itself for scene C but will film around the brick wall area for scene B.
 Here is the interior dining room used for some of the interior shots of the song like of the gun and badge, the drinking, taking drugs and the shot of the family division page.



No comments:

Post a Comment