Wednesday 25 November 2015

Filming report dated 25th November 2015

Below is the schedule that I used to film of 25th November 2015.

Below is my introduction clarifying details.

For this shoot, I filmed a large quantity of my shots that were a spread between Scenes B,C and D. However, most of these shots were in Scene B where the officer is outside the building and ends up shooting the little girl. I still have more shots to cover but feel that after editing these shots together, I will have a clearer perspective of how much time I have currently filled of my two minute limit. Depending on this length, I will be able to gague if Scene A will fit within this limit and if the scene is necessary or requires to be shortened. At this time, I feel that Scene A will most likely require some shortening.

At this point, I have filmed 21 shots which works out to just under half of all my required shots. Seeing that I have two more weeks to film (and have taken about the same time to film this half), I feel confident that I will be able to finish my shoot on time.

I have not uploaded the raw footage for each shot and instead am using this post to address the existence of the shots that were not detailed or addressed in other filming reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment