Friday 20 November 2015

What have I done to improve my blog? 20th November 2015

Post blog review amendments

As in my last post, I identified that I needed to increase my use of ICT on my blog. Below are some of the few examples of when I used a more unique version of ICT and the blog this was done on.


  • Prezi used on my blog which was an analysis of the opening to Leon: The Professional
  • Prezi used on my blog which was the screenplay and script for my film opening
  • Slideshare on my blog about the character elements of the police officer in my film opening
  • Slideshare used on my blog about considering representing Disability in film opening
  • Addition of mp3 file on my blog about music and sound in my film opening
  • Links to Youtube clips on my blog about sound in Thrillers
  • Bubbl.us used in blog about coursework brief and initial ideas
  • Bubbl.us used in blog about choosing a genre and the conventions of that genre- Thriller
  • Spicynodes used on my blog about actors and character elements for film opening
  • Spicynodes used on my blog for script and screenplay for film opening
I have also added more detail to my blog about actors and character as well as adding more detail to my blog about props, costumes and hidden secrets.



No comments:

Post a Comment