Wednesday 18 November 2015

What is lacking from my blog? 18th November 2015

Self Blog Review

After peer and self reviewing my blog, I was told that this blog has few errors/problems apart from a few details about the actors and costume. I agree with this and will include more detail to clarify how these are applicable with my genre of Thriller and the film opening that I am creating. I also feel that I need to clarify how I would like the audience to respond to my film opening.

I have been given 15/20 marks which is the top of the third band of marks. The main reason that I am limited on gaining more marks is because I am lacking in my use of ICT including: prezi/slideshare/spicy nodes even though I have already used prezi once for my screenplay. I will now be sure to increase my use of ICT and change some past blogs so that they are presented in different ways.

Dated: 18th November 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment